Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Brunch Special: little JULES





Today's Sunday Brunch Interview is with Tania Condon of little JULES.

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your indie business.
Afer wearing many hats on my work path including an executive and cafe owner, my husband Tony and I were eager to start a family. Getting pregnant was easy, however our joy was interrupted when my water broke and I went into labor 3 months early. Our little guy, Julian was born weighing just 3 lbs. The first six weeks of his life were spent in the NICU.
Inspired by motherhood and wanting to celebrate our little miracle, I created little JULES. Our signature line is inscribed with baby hands and feet which are actually Julian's. I believe you're never too little for style - it's that rule of thought that has let me to create a little JULES baby line of jewelry. All of our jewelry is handcrafted and personalized one piece at a time. All of our links are soldered with active little ones in mind.

2. Where are you located?
San Diego, CA

3. How did you come up with your business name?
it is named after my son, Julian

4. Where do you sell your products?
On line at littleJULES.com, and boutiques.

5. Do you belong to any local and/or web groups or affiliations?
The switchboards, ebay, craigslist, my store, modzilla, google store.

6. When you’re not making things, what do you do?
Play with Julian, I LOVE movies, and working out.

7. Do you ever get stumped for ideas? How do you work through it?
I do, I do get stumped for ideas. When that happens I completely let it go, and I've found that within a day or so the idea or answer comes to me.

8. What would be your dream job?
I'm doing my dream job. I'm creating and making jewelry for babies and other moms.

Ok, now these two are mandatory and I have to ask (this being a diner, after all)

1. What is your favorite meal?
Dinner!

2. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
COFFEE!!!

Thanks Tania for the great interview. Be sure to check out her amazing jewelry! littleJULES.com

No comments: