Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Brunch Special: Lil' Sugarplum










1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your indie business.
My name is Monique and I feel so blessed to be a stay at home mommy to my two beautiful children! The business idea came shortly after my daughter was born. I was able to create a hair clip that doesn't fall out of a baby's hair even if they only have a few strands. I also make clips for toddlers and girls. I feel so lucky to have had the ability to start my own business while raising my kids. I'm really enjoying life to the fullest.

2. Where are you located?
Online and I ship internationally too!

3. How did you come up with your business name?
My dad always affectionately calls my sister and I "Sugarplum" since we were in diapers.

4. Where do you sell your products?
Online at my website www.LilSugarplum.com.

5. Do you belong to any local and/or web groups or affiliations?
No (for lack of time).

6. Have any marketing or business tips you’d like to share?
Network as much as you can, you never know where it may lead to!

7. What would be your dream job?
I am living my dream job! I'm a stay at home mom to my two beautiful children and I started a side business on my own. How blessed am I!

8. What’s the most difficult aspect of running your biz?
Not enough time to unleash all my creativity!

Ok, now these two are mandatory and I have to ask (this being a diner, after all)

1. What is your favorite meal?
Dinner --- fresh vegetables and fruit!

2. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Both sound good, depends on my mood but I don't drink caffeine so I'm a decaf girl. :-)

No comments: