Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Brunch Special: SBS Teas










Today's interview is with SBS Teas.

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your indie business.
I grew up in the Seattle area. At the age of 11 I began working in our
family business. I guess you could say that working for myself is in my
blood. :) SBSteas.com is a small, woman-owned business in the beautiful Pacific
Northwest. We are environmentally conscious, keeping our focus on helping
others achieve better health and a more peaceful existence, one cup of tea
at a time.

2. Where are you located?
Washington state

3. How did you come up with your business name?
Through a dream

4. Where do you sell your products?
98% of our products are sold by us through our website at www.sbsteas.com.

5. Do you belong to any local and/or web groups or affiliations?
Ladies Who Launch and Digital Eve

6. What inspires you?
My husband and nature

7. When you’re not making things, what do you do?
Read and spend time with my family

8. Have any marketing or business tips you’d like to share?
Have a solid business plan before getting started and prepare to work 50
times harder than you would if you worked for somebody else.

9. What would be your dream job?
Professional beach dweller

10. What’s your favorite color?
Purple

Ok, now these two are mandatory and I have to ask (this being a diner,
after all)

1. What is your favorite meal?
Lamb Shawarma Lebanese style

2. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Tea of course!:)

Thank you SBS Teas for the great interview!!

No comments: